Many women often wonder if turmeric is effective for breast enlargement. I did too but were unable to find any good complete source on the internet. So, I did some research on my own and came up with the following information:
Turmeric helps to enlarge breasts. There is no doubt about that. But turmeric on its own can’t produce that much effective result. It is used with onion for breast enlargement.
How To Use Turmeric For Breast Enlargement?
As I have said earlier, turmeric is used with onion for breast enlargement. Both of these are used to make a mask. By applying the mask on breast and massaging thoroughly, you’ll get a larger breast.
Here’s how to prepare the mask:
- One large onion
- Turmeric powder
- Cut the large onion into pieces and blend those to make a paste.
- Add some turmeric powder to the paste.
- Throw in a couple of tablespoons of honey. Make sure the ingredients are mixed thoroughly.
The honey will help to make the mask sticky. The mask is now ready for use.
How To Apply The Mask
Apply the mask on your breasts. Now massage them thoroughly. After massaging for 10-15 minutes, wear a bra. It is better to not wash off the mask the same day. Wash it the next day when you are taking a bath. Until then, keep on wearing the bra, even when you are sleeping.
This mask can effectively prevent sagging of your breast and make them tight. Also, it helps a lot to increase the size of your breast. Don’t expect anything dramatic after using it only once. Keep on using the mask at least 3 times a week for the maximum result!
Popular Recipes With Turmeric For Breast Enlargement
1. Turmeric With Milk
- Take about 250 mL of milk. Low-fat milk is preferable.
- Mix about 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder with the milk.
- Leave the milk for 5 minutes. Then drink it.
- Drink this once every month.
2. Turmeric With Honey
- Take 1 spoonful of honey and mix 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder with it.
- Add about half a glass of lukewarm water to the mixture.
- Drinking this every day will provide a good result.
3. Turmeric Juice
- Take one spoonful of fennel seeds, flax seeds, marshmallow, and turmeric powder. Mix these well.
- Grind the ingredients to turn them into a smooth consistency.
- Now, take about 500 mL of boiling water. Mix the grinded ingredients with the water. Boil the mixture for about 15 minutes.
- After boiling for 15 minutes, take the mixture off the heat and let it sit for another half an hour.
- Drink this two times every day for about 3 weeks for the maximum result
4. Turmeric With Herbs
- Take roughly 2 tablespoons of cranberry leaves. Mix 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder with the leaves.
- Add 1 teaspoon of chamomile and an equal amount of mint.
- Mix the ingredients well and through them in 500 mL boiling water.
- After boiling for 15 minutes, let the mixture sit for 30 minutes. Then drink it.
- It is recommended to drink this twice a day for 30 days consecutively.
5. Turmeric With Flaxseeds
- Mix 1 teaspoon of flaxseeds with 2 teaspoons of turmeric powder
- Add an equal amount of oak bark, nettles, and honey.
- Throw in 1 teaspoon of bilberry leaves
- Grind these ingredients together to form a powder
- Add about 800 mL of water and let it infuse for 30 minutes.
- Strain the juice. It is ready now for drinking
- Before each meal, take a 1/3rd cup of this drink. Take it 3 times a day.
6. Turmeric With Black Pepper Oil
- Take olive oil, peppermint oil, turmeric oil, and black pepper oil. Mix them well. Make sure all of the oils are equal in quantity.
- Take an aroma lamp diffuser. Fill it with water. Now, put a few drops of the oil mixture.
- Start the diffuser and inhale the fragrance. You can do this about 30 minutes each day.
7. Turmeric With Grapefruit Oil
- Take about 4 drops of grape oil, 3 drops of olive oil and 3 drops of turmeric oil and mix them well.
- Throw in about 5 drops of peach pit oil.
- Go to your washroom, fill the bathtub and throw in this oil blend.
- You can add some sea salt if you prefer.
- Bath for about half an hour in that water.
8. Turmeric With Essential Oil
- Take about 10 drops of turmeric oil and mix in a few drops of olive oil.
- Now add 5 drops of essential oil. Orange essential oil is preferred.
- Add some sea salt.
- Mix well and rub your breasts thoroughly with this blend.
- Do this every day before hitting the bed.
9. Turmeric With Coconut Oil
- Mix 4 drops of turmeric oil with 2 drops of coconut oil.
- Add in a cupful of sea salt
- Fill the bathtub and throw in the mixture
- Take a 10-minute long bath.
- Do this at least 4 times each week for the maximum result
10. Turmeric With Clay
- Take about 100 grams of white clay and add in 5 drops of turmeric oil and an equal amount of almond oil.
- Mix the ingredients oil.
- You can add a bit of water to turn the mixture into a cream like consistency.
- Apply the cream on your breasts and wrap them under a towel.
- Leave the cream for about an hour. After that, wash your breasts with lukewarm water.
- You can do this 3 times per week.
11. Turmeric With Lemon Oil
- With 4 lemon oil drops, mix 5 drops of turmeric oil. Add in 5 drops of coke oil and an equal amount of grapeseed oil.
- Throw in a spoonful of honey.
- Rub the mixture on your breasts for half an hour.
- After that, take a shower!
Effectivity Of Turmeric For Breast Enlargement
Before saying anything, let me start with the nutrients that turmeric will provide you:
- Vitamin B1 and vitamin B2
- Vitamin C
Turmeric powder helps to tone the muscle, drive muscle tissue, lose weight as well as improve the overall condition of the body. These properties are highly effective for breast enlargement.
Health Benefits Of Turmeric
- Turmeric is rich in bioactive compounds. These compounds are filled with medicinal properties. These compounds are officially named as curcuminoids.
- Turmeric has the ability to significantly increase the antioxidant capacity. Oxidation is one of the main reasons for aging and many other health issues in the human body. That’s why our body needs antioxidants to prevent the effects of oxidation. Turmeric contains curcumin which is an effective antioxidant.
- Recent studies have shown that turmeric has the capability to prevent cancer on a large scale. As I have said before, turmeric contains curcumin. It has been observed that curcumin can affect the development of cancerous cells at the molecular level.
- Turmeric cleans the body from toxins and other impurities. It also helps to digest food properly.
- Turmeric has some antibacterial properties which make it a powerful home remedy against many diseases.
- It can help you if you are suffering from inflammation. Turmeric also prevents damage in the liver.
- Prevents kidney stones.
- Turmeric makes the immune system stronger.
- Makes the blood thin which prevents thrombosis.
- Helps to heal different types of wounds.
Just doing these won’t be enough to make your breasts bigger & firmer. If you want the best result, then you’ll need to do some exercises too! Exercises burn the bad fat from the body and restore your body to the perfect shape.
However, you don’t need to exercise for hours to get bigger breasts. If you know the correct steps, only 7 Minute Workout everyday will 2x the breast enlargement rate in your body!
Yes, you’ve heard it right! You’ll need to workout everyday only for 7 minutes! And don’t worry, you’ll be shown all the steps that you need to perform! You can do these exercises from anywhere- home, office, hotel, bedroom, etc!
You don’t even have to pay anything now! Just open a FREE ACCOUNT and start exercising right away! To open a free account, click here.
So, we can see that turmeric can be a powerful arsenal for breast enlargement. However, it is not the best in terms of time efficiency.
Many women often wonder if massaging breasts can actually make them bigger or not. It is not surprising as breast massaging has been a hot topic for many years now. In this article I am. going to...
Have you ever wondered if a bra can increase your breast size? If it could, how actually does that work? Well, you are in the right place. This article will be a holy grail to all these questions....