Are you curious to know if wild yam can increase your breast size? I have been, so I did some research and here’s what I found out:
Wild yam is enriched in diosgenin, which is a type of phytoestrogen. Phytoestrogen acts like estrogen in the female body. Thus, eating wild yam can actually increase your breast size!
What Is Wild Yam?
Wild yam (Dioscorea Villosa) is a type of vine. We mainly use its root for various purposes. Mainly the root is used for dietary supplements. This plant grows up to 3 feet tall. It is widely used for manufacturing progesterone based steroids.
Rosemary Gladstar, in her book “Herbal Healing for Women” stated that-
“Wild Yam is the most widely used herb in the world today”
Wild yam is generally found on the eastern region of North America. They are also abundant in South Canada and Texas.
How Does Wild Yam Increase Breast Size?
As I have mentioned earlier, wild yams are rich in diosgenin, a type of phytoestrogen. Phytoestrogens work like estrogen in the female body. We all know estrogen is the main hormone that controls breast size in the female.
So, by consuming wild yam, we get phytoestrogen which helps to increase breast size.
For its rich phytoestrogen content, wild yam is widely used in most of the breast enlargement supplements, capsules, and creams.
For breast enlargement, we use the root of wild yam. Wild yam roots are also helpful for balancing the female hormones as well as the healthy development of female breasts.
According to herbalist and author Susun Weed, wild yam can be used both as a sexual stimulant as well as a breast enhancer. This statement is mentioned in her book “Breast Cancer? Breast Health!”
Other Health Benefits Of Wild Yam
Wild yam roots are enriched with diosgenin. In the earlier days, oral contraceptives were made using this root.
Along with increasing breast size, there are many more health benefits of wild yam. Here are some mentioned:
- It is one of the greatest natural resources for reducing menstrual symptoms as well as menopausal complaints. This is because of the pain-reducing capabilities of wild yam. Also, wild yam helps to stabilize the level of estrogen in the female body which aids to reduce menstrual symptoms.
- According to some medicine experts, the anti-inflammatory properties of wild yam helps to cure rheumatoid arthritis. Those who don’t know yet, rheumatoid arthritis is a condition when an individual suffers from inflammation of the joints.
- We’ll also find dioscoretine in wild yam, which is a type of chemical believed to control the blood sugar level. It is highly beneficial for people with diabetes.
- Wild yam also contains anti-spasmodic properties which help to treat muscle spasms. It also gives relief from muscle cramps and pain.
- Wild yam relieves women from insomnia, hot flashes, migraines, cramps as well as vaginal dryness.
- Wild yam also contains antioxidants, especially beta-carotene which helps to maintain a healthy cholesterol level. In fact, many people have observed their triglyceride level has reduced down after regular consumption of wild yam.
- Used in the treatment and prevention of osteoporosis.
How To Take Wild Yam?
Wild yams are widely found as supplements such as steroids, capsules, creams, ointments, teas, infusions etc. You can enjoy the benefits of wild yam through any of these supplements.
The amount of wild yam you can take depends on several factors such as the health condition, age, and how the wild yam is formulated.
The safe practice is to consult with a physician before taking any supplements. The physician will help you to determine a safe dosage according to your physical condition.
Are There Any Side Effects To Wild Yam?
Wild yam is filled with hundreds of health benefits. But everything has mixed blessings. There are some side effects to wild yam too.
- Too much wild yam can produce adverse effect on pregnant women
- According to some doctors, people with protein deficiency should avoid eating wild yam because it can create blood clots to those persons.
- Too much wild yam can result in vomiting, nausea, various types of digestive problems as well as headaches.
- For some people, wild yam can cause an allergic reaction.
- As wild yam can influence the estrogen level, it is absolutely not recommended to be used if you have uterine fibroids or breast cancer.
Is There A Better Way To Increase Breast Size?
Though I think wild yam is a gif of nature to women looking for larger breasts, it is not the best way to increase breast size.
Relying only on wild yam will take a long, I mean LONG time to produce any significant result. If you are as impatient as me, then you might be looking for something quick, effective yet natural and risk-free.
I have the perfect solution for you!
I know it sounds too good to be true. In fact, I was skeptical at first. However, the sheer volume of positive reviews has convinced me to give this cream a try.
I started using the cream and just after 2 weeks, I observed signs that my breast is starting to increase!
IT WAS UNBELIEVABLE!
All I did was massage my breasts with the cream twice a day: before going to bed and before taking a shower in the morning.
This 10 time everyday ritual has produced the result that none other breast enlargement techniques did!
So, if you are looking for something safe to increase breast size that produces result super-quick, I’ll highly recommend to give this breast cream a shot!
Trust me, you’ll thank me later!